The Cavanaugh Flight Museum is one of the nation’s premier aviation museums with over 50 aircraft from WWI through the Vietnam conflict. The museum houses some of the rarest examples of warbirds in the world including combat veterans like the P-51 Mustang, “Brat III” and the B-25 Mitchell, “How Aboot That”
The Cavanaugh Flight Museum Photo Squadron is an opportunity for photographers and enthusiasts to have exclusive access to the museums aircraft in unusual settings outside of the normal aircraft positions in the hangars.
For an annual membership fee, you can become a part of an alliance of enthusiasts dedicated to preserving historical aircraft and memorabilia while having the ability to capture images not possible as a regular visitor to the museum.
Members of the Cavanaugh Flight Museum photo Squadron will receive the following benefits:
• Once a month event with access to early morning or sunset shoots on the ramp with selected warbirds. Aviation photographer, Scott Slocum will host these events as a guide, as well as give tips on settings, angles and lighting.
• Email notification on visiting aircraft
• Special shooting access during museum flying events
• Unlimited, complementary admission to the museum
• Free admission to Warbirds Over Addison and Fall Fly Days
• 10% off museum merchandise
• Photo tips that will feature some of the best images selected from squadron members after each club outing
The annual club fee is $195 ($150 if you already have a museum membership) and is tax-deductible to the extent of the law. All proceeds go the Cavanaugh Flight Museum, a non-profit 501 (C)3 organization
To purchase membership at the Cavanaugh Flight Museum, call 972-380-8800 or through our online Museum Store.
Existing Members please call 972-380-8800 x-100 to add your CFM Photo Squadron Membership.